2018-2019 Tuition & Financial Support
All full-time PhD students in the Biomedical Sciences receive the following:
- Full tuition support – All fees are paid by the student
- Annual stipend – $29,500
- Health insurance – 100% coverage, students are responsible for enrollment
Students may receive an invoice for both tuition and fees. You are not responsible for your tuition, but are responsible for paying fees each semester. As of July 2017, here are the estimated fees for Fall 2017:
- Activity Fee – $20
- Athletic Fee (students must request in CaneLink under Optional Fees) – $80
- Counseling Fee (Medical Campus) – $25
- Student Health Fee (Coral Gables Campus) – $92
- Wellness Center Fee (students may request waiver) – $171
The most recent student fees information is available from the Office of Student Account Services.
To view your student account, login to CaneLink, click student center and view your bill. Please note that tuition coverage may not show until the first week of classes.